Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Zoya~3 Nail Polishes $6.95 Shipped

Zoya made it to 20,000 Facebook fans, so they want to give you 3 Free bottles of nail polish, but the only catch is – you must pay shipping. Shipping is $6.95. The regular price of Zoya is $7.00 each, so it’s essentially buy one, get two free.
*I like to get my nail polish for free so $6.95 is a bit much for me, but I've had readers email me that this is a GREAT price for Zoya polish so I'll pass it along!

No comments:

Post a Comment