Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where Were You 9 Years Ago Today?

Well today was the twin's first ballet class. It was really fun, but I started out my day crying as I watched all of the memorial services on the news.  It makes me so sad to see all of the pain and suffering that was caused on that day.  I can't believe its been 9 years. I don't think any of us will ever forget where we were and what we were doing when we heard the awful news.  I was teaching. I remember it being a Tuesday and I was working with a little autistic boy when another teacher came in my classroom to tell me the horrible news.  We all discreetly took turns going into our school's library to watch CNN taking care not to let the children see.  I still can't believe that it happened and I am still so sad for all of the families who lost a loved one. I pray for each and every one of them and for peace for our wonderful country!

1 comment:

  1. Nine yrs ago I was home & asleep. I was on maternity leave, my daughter was 6 days old. My husband came to the room & woke me to tell me what had happened. Til this day I can't believe the twin towers r gone. To think my husband, my daughter & I were in the area of the twin towers the day before adding the baby to his medical plan. It still freaks me out when I think about it. May all who lost their lives be in peace & may their families & friends find peace as well.

    ReplyDelete