Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nielsen National Consumer Panel = FREE Cash?!


Wow! Remember the Nielsen National Consumer Panel opportunities that I have mentioned in the past?! Well, check out this email from reader, Ali, to see how she just snagged $30 in FREE cash…

"Today I got a great surprise in my mailbox! Awhile ago, you had posted that Nielsen Home Scanning was accepting new applicants, so I took my chance and signed up. Unfortunately, they said they did not need any new help from us at the time and told us we would be put on a waiting list. We are still not doing the home scanning, but we do get contacted every so often for a survey. About a month ago, Nielsen sent a 1 dollar bill with a survey and asked me to fill out the survey. Of course I did, and I was pretty excited about the free dollar bill. But today, I opened the envelope, and to my surprise 30 dollars CASH was inside, and a survey about watching TV! All I have to do is fill out a TV diary for a week and return the diary one week of writing down what TV shows I watch. The 30 dollars is mine to keep. What’s better than being paid to watch TV?! Long story short: You may not always be picked for everything that Karen posts about, but there are perks for taking chances".

**If you are not familiar with the Nielsen National Consumer Panel, it focuses on measuring consumer attitudes and behavior. As a panel member, Homescan will provide you with a hand-held scanner. Every time you or members of your household shop, you’ll use the scanner to scan the barcodes on all of your purchases. Then, once a week, you’ll send them your purchase information. As a reward for doing so, you’ll earn gift points that are redeemable for name-brand merchandise, including electronics equipment, jewelry, household items, toys, and more!

If you’re interested in becoming part of the Consumer Panel, then you’ll want to go on over here to sign up. As Ali stated above, not all areas need Panel Members at this time, but it is still worth signing up as you may be considered for other programs (i.e the $30 TV Survey that Ali mentioned)!
(Thanks Ali for letting us know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment