Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Exciting New Changes!!

I am doing a few new things to improve this site by making it more user friendly and hopefully getting the word out about all of the great savings out there! 
One of my missions is to help other moms save on their grocery bill and get their family out of debt!  I have added a few tools that will help you let your friends know about the deals on MommyLuvs2save.com. 

One of the new tools is the "Like " button at the bottom of each post.  If it is a deal that you like~ let everybody know about it so they can save too! 

Another new tool is the "Share This" tool at the bottom of each post.  You can use this button to let your friends know about great deals via email, Facebook, Twitter among other social networking methods!

Please try these out. It will help me to know what deals you guys like so that I can post additional similar deals.  It also helps me to get the word out about MommyLuvs2save.com.

Lastly, don't forget to subscribe to my email digest above. You will get a nightly email with all of my deals for that day so you don't miss anything. Make sure you confirm your subscription via the link that is sent to you.

Thanks so much for following this site. I will be making additional changes in the next few weeks. I will update you as they happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment