Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

$3/1 Snuggle Coupon in 3/28 Red Plum Insert!

Yay! I’m really excited… I just heard word that the 3/28 Red Plum coupon insert will have a $3/1 Snuggle Fabric Softener liquid or dryer sheets coupon in it! Last time this coupon was available, lots of us were able to score FREE Snuggle Fabric Softener at various stores! I think I got 8 free boxes of dryer sheets last time. There will be 3 good inserts this week! I would highly suggest snagging a few papers this coming week. You can go on over here to check out all of the coupons we will be getting.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment