Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Fruit Crisp Coupon & $.35 Target Deal

The coupon for $.75/1 Special K Fruit Crisp is back. It wasn’t printing before and now is. I would suggest printing it quickly. I was only able to print it once.
Remember, you can score a nice deal on these at Target this week, for just $.35 each, find out here. I am sure we will see lots of sale on these since they are new.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment